Sew a new feathered friend! Make your own owl stuffy with this adorable pattern! This pattern is easy and a great project to do for kids sewing.
This pattern is an instant download so you can get started sewing right away! It includes instructions complete with how-to's and pattern pieces.
The pattern includes instructions to complete an owl that's approximately 6" x 7".
The pattern calls for the following materials:
- Owl body - 1 quilting fat quarter or other piece of fabric 18” x 22”
- Wings - 1 piece of fabric 7”x 7”
- Eyes - 1 piece of fabric 5”x 6”
- Beak - fabric scrap
- 2 buttons for eyes (can use any size)
- Fabric Iron-On Adhesive such as Heat and Bond, Stitch Witchery, etc. 14” wide x 11” long
- Coordinating Thread
- Fiberfil Stuffing
Skill Level: Beginner with basic sewing machine skills.
Questions? Feel free to contact me at email@example.com.