Celebrate warmer days with this adorable flip flop appliqué runner pattern! Make your own with your favorite summer colors. We’ve opted for bright batik fabrics, but you can use any color combination you like. This project is quilt and easy!
*Please note this listing is for a digital pattern, not a finished product. Thanks!
This pattern is an instant download PDF pattern so you can get started sewing right away! It includes instructions complete with lots of photos, how-to's and pattern pieces.
Finished Size: 18" x 38"
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- 1/2 yard white cotton fabric
- 6 - fat eighths or pieces of batik fabric minimum of 4” x 8” for flip flops.
- 6 - 4” squares of solid fabric to coordinate with flip flop fabric for the shoe straps.
- 1/2 yard HeatNBond Lite Fabric Adhesive
- 1 yard batik fabric for the inner border, backing, and binding.
- Matching Thread
- Quilt batting to fit project.
Questions? Please email me at email@example.com and I'll be happy to help!